Stories

3:47:00 PM

Tell me something,
Anything will do.
A story of sorts
About me and you.
And I promise you that one day
I will make the story come true.

Why not start off simple,
And put in a cute house.
A lovely little stream,
Adjoining meadows with cows.
And a small little puppy,
Who everybody loves.

Let it be warm and cozy
During summertime.
And let it be dark and cold and scary
During wintertime.
And it will be just you and me
All the time.

We can go on long drives,
To cities of our dreams.
Or go on romantic cruises,
Through Venice’s streams.
And love one another through it all,
Like when we were teens.

The thing about stories,
Is that they are made up.
Where fiction takes precedence,
And reality stays locked-up.
Where everything is possible,
Until you wake up.

Its like living in a parallel world,
Where things can be controlled.
Where you can complete and live wishes,
Which have passed and sailed.
Where you can go back and change things,
To make your life wonderful and splendid.

I wish that you tell me a story,
A story with you and me.
And I wish that you get confused,
Just enough to mix it up with reality.
And I promise you that one day,
I will make the reality come true.

0 comments