I wish...

3:38:00 AM

I must confess I am not a traveler. I hate traveling as such, instead I prefer to laze around in some lonely spot, with no crowd and least noise. However I still like my luxury, and I don’t like to part from it. So a modern house in a serene place is my best dream.
But I still like my rendezvous with nature for a short duration, and I do have a wish-list sorts about the places I intend to visit.

• Alaska
• Oceania
• Mauritius
• Leh-Ladakh
• Pakistan
• North east India
• Central Europe and Mediterranean
• Jerusalem/ Israel
• Siberia
• Antarctica

And I want to go backpacking somewhere. With just bare necessity, maybe a little money to spend and 10-15 days of total nomadic life. I will do that at age 25. :) Maybe Dreams says it better :)

4 comments

  1. duuuuuuuude....amsterdam?vegas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm.. not really vegas... i mean i know what it offers.. but this is more like relaxation wish list than freak out hoola hooopla wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In that case add something from Italy arre!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scandanavia.Norway,Sweden,Finland,Iceland and Denmark

    ReplyDelete