Of crystal balls and those cloudy insights

9:50:00 PM

A glimpse into those pieces,
I once held together as one.
Reminds me of those special days,
into which today, for eternity I could gaze.


A smiling face glistens past one,
a shadow of a face I know.
Where have all the moments gone,
on whom I tightly held onto?


Last time I saw them,
they were alive, beaming and gleaming.
Today, I am not so sure,
is it just me or am I dreaming?


Ah! A crystal ball drops by,
with a flourish it unveils the future.
Oh wait! Am I ready to see this?
Of this I am not so sure!


What I want to see, what I wish to have,
may or may not be there.
Do I want to hurt myself
even without being over there?


Fascinated though I am,
at the prospect of seeing something I could.
But wouldn’t it just be more enthralling,
to actually live through something that good?


Today I have a thought,
its not actually true.
Its just something I wish it to be,
which has stuck onto me like glue.


However much have the little pieces been exposed.
Howmuchever sun and rain they bore.
I know some things for certain when I can say,
That though weathered, they are still the ones I adore!


0 comments