Colorless

7:07:00 PM

Its relative
to distinguish one from another
and unless you know the dark
the white will never bother

Why does the heart ache?
Why do we feel?
If I never have the good to compare,
With the bad will I never have to deal?

So prejudiced are we
that we always want the light or the dark
Why can't we just accept a thing for itself
Why does everything need a mark?

Put on those goggles my friend
And start with yourself
The thing you think you do right
May be different in another light

So stop worrying about what others feel
Your wrong will be someone else's right
Make a wish and you will see
Its more satisfying to just be

Colors always fascinate us
But the problem still remains
though they were all meant to be equal
its always the red that stains

I wish someday I see the world as one
That there is a head but no face
I am tired of feeling all the time
I will be happier colorless

0 comments