Angels and demons

5:32:00 PM


Life is funny, isn’t it?
You often wonder if anyone controls it.
But I think I know the answer now
Cause I know I have hit a new low.

Life is hell in this abyss,
Probably because of your metamorphosis
And at what point did I become the devil?
Can you change your point of view at will?

It is bad enough you are causing the turmoil
Putting my name to soil
I wonder how everyone believes you
What did you do to cover everyone’s face with this veil?

You robbed me of everything
My life my hope my goals
It’s a pity you didn’t go all the way through
To finish off what you started out to.

The world keeps spinning
Nonchalant of your ways and means
Maybe this is just another chapter
In your ever so exemplary career.

To live with this guilt
You need a lot of strength and character
I am surprised you managed to embody that
With all those who call you their peer.

Today I may be the demon
Today I may be living in hell
But times change, thoughts change
I just hope you are ready for the revenge.

Time thrills me
It is such a strong pacifier
It builds hope, it gives time to think
Like a wooden plank to a person about to sink.

Destroying is so easy, you know that
Cause you have already done it.
It is always the angel who has to bear
Cause its always she who gives a care.

In a way I am better off you see,
Now that you have given me a label.
Cause being the devil,
I now have the license to kill.

0 comments