Resistance

8:04:00 PM


I don’t think I can do it,
Even if I try to now
Cause I have strayed a bit too far
To try to find a way back and how
I have realized this a little too late
That my problem is that I just wait.

So I will just move away
Cause that just sounds as the right thing anyway
And in some parallel universe
Where love isn't a must
I think we can hit it off again
I think over there, it won’t pain.

I try to move on
But the whole damn world holds me back
I try my best to start anew
But the glimpses of the past just push through
How, oh how can I live it up now
When I myself don’t want to love.

I try to stay away
But you show up out of nowhere
I try to catch up
But you just disappear somehow
I don’t want to see you anymore
But then, truth is I don’t want you to see me see you anymore

This hatred kills me everyday
I die to be reborn as someone new
But my unfortunate good luck
Somehow just makes me die again for you
So help me die once and for all
Cause I have already died halfway anyway.

Whatever I do, wherever I am
My mind does nothing but wonder about you
Whatever I am, whatever I will be
Won’t ever matter, now that I have come to see.

0 comments