Little girl

2:34:00 AM

Some weeks ago, an unfortunate incident took place. This is a small try to put into words, the thoughts and feelings of those who had all this to face. My heart reaches out to those who had to go through all this...

Another day goes by,
and I ask myself why
there's still no sign from you.
The day then turns to night,
and the night comes back tonight
and now its close to two.

So I roll over and let go
mulling over the few little facts that I know
trying to make sense for the umpteenth time
trying to figure out my part of the crime.
And yet, I still wish and dare,
that I wake up to a long nightmare.

Come home, come back home now, its already past seven,
come home, come now, cause this is your heaven.
Look, there's mommy waiting, and here am I,
Come home, else daddy will just cry.

I came to work, for its pay
But now, its just a way to get away.
I want to go home, to a laughing you,
doing those things that you always do
But now its just the empty space
that I keep renting, hoping to see your face.

The sane part of me knows the reality,
but for once, let me lose my sanity.
I want to go out there, shouting and calling
hoping that you hear those words and come running.
Fact is, that god took you away to a better home
but then, what do we do here, home alone.

I cry softly, smiling, on tasting my bitter tear
helpless and left wondering on facing my worst fear.
I sit up and look outside, to find the calm of the night,
The cool breeze hits me, as I gaze at the starry white.
I hope you are looking at me too, as I look up,
I just miss you dear, and will do so, until you show up.

0 comments