Smells on which you can dwell

11:52:00 AM

Totally off track...But there are some heavenly aromas, on which you are totally fida, like you can't just have enough of them. Occurred to me today, when at a coffee place...:) (oops, just gave away the first one)...Nothing to conclude from, nothing to ponder over, nothing from which you gain or I lose. Just something though..!!!

  • Coffee...You just can't miss it. If you haven't enjoyed it already, you freak, then visit a cafe coffee day outlet or something and you ll get the whiff.
  • Petrol...Its getting dearer day by day..:) Dear oh! dear...!!!
  • Rose essence/Rose syrup...I don't know why, but i just love this
  • Mud...Just after it rains for the first time
  • Chocolate...Hot, runny, chocolate
  • Besan Ladu...Hehe, thats new...But seriously, I can smell this from miles away
  • Firecrackers...The daaru/ gunpowder in it
  • Pizza...Is it the melting cheese, is it the whole combination...I dont know. But this is a aroma you can get only in pizza hut. Other pizza places just suck big time..!!!
  • Chaafa...I don't know what it is called in english, but the smell is just heavenly
  • Markers/White inks...An obsession
  • Shampoo/Conditioners or whatever...Especially if they come from some gal's hair which has been already washed with that...:)
  • Freshly baked stuff...like breads, cakes etc
  • New fabric...Like a carpet, curtain shop or something...exquisite

  • Wood and wood polish and also paints and those veneers or whatever they are...Just too good. No wonder the timbre market is so crowded...
Well, for now in a sitting I can remember only these many. I ll keep updating as and when I come across new ones... You may suggest some too...!!! Smell away, people...!!!

6 comments

  1. I wonder how often u've smelt the aroma of a girl's shampoo fresh after she bathed ;)

    And dude, please change the blog roll, my new blog address is harshpande.blogspot.com not ryderzblahblhablah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smell of a new book's binding glue.. Its awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of point 11..Is that??

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for

    Harsh-Changed the link. And ya, it just for humor sake. I mean hello..!!!!:)

    Aniket- No idea of the binding glue. Next time, show that to me...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. got one more odor
    smell of new clothes, they all have it... i remembered coz i just got some new lingerie for my chic ;) [i wish], i bought some cheap shirts frm Fashion street :D

    ReplyDelete