Half-eaten...

1:22:00 PM

Actually this came as quite a surprise that I decided to write this post. I wasn't so much in the mood to write one, and its pretty late as well, so I am not up for it as well. But something just struck me, and I had to stop everything I was doing, and just get down to writing this.
Another thing is that this was one topic I had decided I would write on some days ago, but never got to elaborate on it, cause say, maybe for lack of time or just laziness on my part. But well, one thing now and it suddenly dawned that I had to write it because it was all the part of a sequence which was pointing to the same thing.
Now I am really confused how to start and go about the topic, because I don't know whether to give priority to my older story, or the newer one. But well, lets see... :)
The thing is I was watching P. S. I Love you right now. Its nothing about the movie, but rather how the whole thing has led me to think so much. It could have been any other damn movie, but the lead up to it led it to this thing. Ok, well, I am just dragging the story as if I am writing an examination paper. So ya, I am watching this movie. Actually, I got the movie from a friend today, but for some reason, it was not getting copied the whole way into my pen drive. So I was like well, I will just copy as much as I can. Leave the rest to well, time. So all along while watching I know that at some point it is going to end. And let me tell you, that's so disturbing. Because whenever a scene or a story line starts, you start wondering if this will get cut off mid way eventually. And this keeps playing at the back of your mind. So you can't just concentrate. It's like as if you know that you are going to die sometime in the day, but just don't know when. The wondering really kills you.
Well ya, so that was the story. Which led me to my earlier topic. Which was supposed to be on how thankful I am about life as a whole. I mean the most wonderful thing about life is that you can't predict it. And though at points we are like "why can't I figure out for sure what is going to happen", I think that's life's best gift. Else it would be plain boring, and it would give you nothing to look forward to, nothing to hope for, nothing to dream about.
From that, I just started wondering how people still don't realize that palm reading, prophecies, future telling, tarot cards are all so waste and sad, even if they were to be true by some godly intervention. I, as an individual, would never want to know whats in store for me. It will just ruin the fun of living life. It will then be like something like a sort of a program. It just wouldn't suit.
Again, from here I go to the point where I say I am against planning. I mean I don't mean to say that don't plan. Do plan, but plan something for a short goal, and keep within your limits. But I guess I have already elaborated on this somewhere in my blog, so I needn't go into that. See, if I had foreseen that I would be writing this then, then I would have never written that then. How life is all so jumbled and nested!!!!
Not much said, but I just had to write this... Keep enjoying the fruits of labour. That is, if you work!!! Else, enjoy the fruits of laziness...!! Either way, it's fun...!!!

2 comments

  1. "I, as an individual, would never want to know whats in store for me." - i second that.

    also about planning, even if ppl make plans, which i agree is good; there is still the unpredictability abt whether it wud work out or not, so it still keeps life just as unpredictable n hence fun :)

    ReplyDelete