Somethings are better left unsaid...

7:11:00 AM

Who is she? What is she?

How can she, do this to me?

Every mention of her name,

Every hint of her trail,

Every source of her news,

A new ray of hope, it gives.


Should I, should I not?

Is all that goes on, in my thought.

I think she knows, for she can read my face,

But of this, she doesn’t show a trace.

Its like we both are waiting,

To see who wins at this (holding back) race.


If I tell her. What might happen?

The future is an aching mystery.

If I don’t. What might not happen?

I don’t want this to be history.

I wonder,

But then remember,

That somewhere sometime I have read,

Somethings are better left unsaid.

11 comments

  1. If I only knew, if I only knew..!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously.. who is she?? neways excellent poem again.. very very easy to relate to..

    ReplyDelete
  3. its not fair to write a poem like this n not then say its not for someone particular!
    the rumor mill shall start soon :D

    nice, simple poem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now that you are saying this, then i hope that the one for whom this is written comes to know about this and understands this herself, and tell it to me..!! :P
    thanks all the same..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was almost beginning to think that this is my blog (how many times have i said that to your post/posts!), but cruelly was reminded that i am a douche when it comes to poems.. and even i say "if only i knew" :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. westlife cha song watata te.. cheesy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. dude..u cudnt hv produced such a gem of a poem without actually feelin it.. cmon man.. let da cat come out of da bag..lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! i feel like u've stolen words straight from my mouth u plagiarist! :) aw that just says tonnes abt how real ur poem is! kudos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow.. masta poem ahe!! why did i read it so late!!

    and yup, very easy to relate to! :-)

    ReplyDelete