Loneliness again

8:22:00 AM

I have had this gut feeling,
something surely isn't right.
The world no longer reacts,
the way it did last night.

I fail to find fragrance,
in a flower that attracts every bee.
Even the touch-me-not shieded away,
when I just went to see.

What is wrong, what has changed?
I wonder.
Did I hurt someone, do I deserve this,
Is all I can ponder.

I hate myself, I hate everything around.
I try to cope up with this mess,
by getting angry, breaking a few things.
But everything is the same, more or less.

Sometime ago, when all was fine,
there was this brightness all around.
Now even the loudest shout from me,
fails to create any sound.

Whom do I run to for shelter?
On whose door should I knock on?
The smiling greeting faces a few days back,
even they have their curtains on.

Involve me in something.
Talk to me, shout at me, hit me!
I will prefer all those over,
these poisoned darts aimed at me.

With hope that all will be fine,
I lay down on my bed.
If this is what I have to endure the next day,
I think I would prefer being dead.

1 comments

  1. awesome!...and find a chic...fast!...hehe...just kiddin(u can find a dude also!)

    ReplyDelete