Posting time

10:54:00 AM

Stupid observation I came across. I was seeing the timings of my posts on the blog, and I suddenly realized that most of my posts (barring like 6 maybe) are after 11:30 pm... Till like 3 am. And many of these are like in the time slot of 12:30 - 12:40 am. I mean its really very strange to observe that so many of the posts have taken place in such a short time slot of 10 minutes. Well of course, from now on I will be more conscious about this, since now I will be wary of it. Hence like I will maybe purposely post it in this slot. So after this, it can't be a very fair thing to observe. But whatever it is, the timings till now certainly amazed me...

2 comments

  1. hey sanjeev! just an observation (guess many ppl wud have told u by now), ur blog name is gag bag, and add just ONE letter to both words, the same letter, and it'll turn into something very funny! ;P

    ReplyDelete